Purpose of the Conference
The purpose of this program is to provide essential financial risk management seminars for Florida’s agricultural producers. As Florida’s economy depends on the $130 Billion agriculture industry, it is critical that producers have strong financial management skills to proactively manage risks to remain competitive and viable.
on the decisions you make today.
- Learn strategic financial business solutions
- Network with your colleagues
- Share ideas
- CPE and CLE education
- Meet with financial-related business partners
- Understand how your daily decisions impact the company profitability
- Discuss the current financial market and its impact on agribusiness
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Ag Business
- CFO and Controller
- Attorneys with interest in agriculture law practice
- CPAs and Accountants